Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Wrap-Up

Trying to frantically finish my research paper so that I can visit the new Barney's in Scottsdale with my mom this afternoon. Had a fun Halloween night at the Stone Rose lounge where my friend's manfriend had a table and I partook in his bottle service ;)


Wearing AA gray cardigan, LNA beige racerback tank, Thakoon for Target skirt, Louboutin simple patent pumps, JEP boutique belt, Balenciaga floral bag, Chloe Myrte sunglasses

My Anna Wintour costume would have gone over better in LA. I had the weirdest comments ever about it. Even the old gay-guy convention that we made friends with didn't know who she was! Its not their fault though, they were from Albuquerque....


WEARING:

Forever 21 Rolled-Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer


T Alexander Wang Taupe Tank


BP Spandex Leggings


Jeffrey Campbell Corset Boots (found the coveted Ann D. knockoffs for $87 on David Z's website - amazeballs!
)

C/o Nitrolicious


1 comment: