Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Time!

Home for the weekend because I had to get an upper GI endoscopy yesterday (a tube/camera stuck down my esophagus). I now have a severely sore throat so the Halloween fun will be limited tonight. HOWEVER, I have a super-fun Anna Wintour costume to wear, so I will def post pics of that later. Went to Postino's for dinner with my dad last night and getting the nails done with mom today. Would be an amazingly relaxing weekend if I didn't have a huge research paper to finish by the time I get home...

WORE YESTERDAY:

LF White Boyfriend Blazer


3 Dots Black/Gray Striped Tee (in the t-shirt longer style, not this cropped sweater one; mine is super old from Bliss boutique in Phoenix)


Love Quotes Black Scarf


Current/Elliott Gray Skinnies (w/knee holes)


Zara Studded Sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment