Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love Wang

Get your mind out of the gutter. Alexander Wang's Pre-Fall 09 collection is magnifique - as always. I crave all the Wang in the world. You heard me.

Went to Crossfit Scottsdale today since I'm home from LA and put my CFLA membership on hold. Not crossfitting for weeks kicked my arse. My back and buns hurt. I also decided to try and go everyday until Sunday because they're offering some free classes this week. Its my punishment for not working out and being force-fed delicious treats while I was attending my family reunion in Canada. I also signed up for fall classes and decided for sure that I'm finishing my master's in 1.5 years (for fear of the parentals cutting me off before I'm done school). And I'm taking a ridiculous amount of classes to do so.


I'm into self-torture, apparently.


It finally monsooned tonight - thank you desert gods.


WEARING:


American Apparel White Sexuali-tee Viscose Tank (black bra, shirt tucked into my skirt)



Indah Tie-Dye Maxi Dress (worn folded over as a maxi-skirt)



Black Havaianas



RayBan Aviators


Dogeared Wooden Bracelets (3 of em - been wearing these daily lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment