Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Arms Are On Fire!

Ok, I take it back. I will resume Crossfit tomorrow, but tonight I am going to a nice, relaxing hour of yoga. My arm muscles are screaming and Crossfit is doing Olympic weightlifting today - no thanks.

Went to the Neiman Marcus Last Call outlet today and managed to restrain myself to buying just one pair of amazingly fitting skinny black pants by Elizabeth & James
:


All the eBay items are up today - I listed 25 items, so check them out on my eBay screenname - beach03me!

WEARING:

Wildfox Yellow Draped Tank


Citizens of Humanity Bleached Cut-Off Shorts (DIY'd)


Dolce Vita High Gladiators (I'm having a current love affair with these - I consider them to be summer boots. I also put them on right after some self tanner the other day and ended up with subtle horizontali stripes on my calves. Genius.)



1 comment:

  1. Crossfit sounds really tough!

    Another blog I read (http://www.prettyinpinkmegan.com) is using her blog to sell clothes instead of Ebay to avoid fees. It might be something worth trying.

    ReplyDelete