Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back in Action

Sarah, if you still have internet in Japan, this one is for you.

I'm back in LA finally, to a cleaned out apartment!!! Ahhhhh. I won't be here for long as I'm going to go home for the summer to work and make some monAHY. Went to the beach (and somehow sunburnt my shins pretty bad), got a pedicure, and hunted for the perfect bed linens (which I could not find - complaint: Anthropologie carries duvets, shams, and throw pillows... But no sheets). Now I have a ton of unpacking and laundry to do but my lack of motivation is going to bring me to do it all day tomorrow instead. And then go out tomorrow night!

WORE TODAY:

Jet by John Eshaya Straw Fedora


Daftbird White Sheer Tee


7 For All Mankind DIY Distressed Cutoffs
&

Rayban Aviators


Gold Havaianas


White Vitamin A Swimsuit








1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank You, Beach!!! I sort of have internet these days. Doing the best I can with the resources I have available.
    Thanks for the post! You are the BEST! xo

    ReplyDelete