Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New York State of Mind

My 5 days in NYC were ahhhmazing! Besides moving my little brother into his dorm, walking for hours all over the lower half of Manhattan and working out at the Tribeca Health Club; we ate and shopped the days away! Vegan fare at Angelica's Kitchen, asian tapas at Spice Market, trendy French cuisine at Pasti's, and modern urban deliciousness at the Odeon - among others. I also hit up Topshop, the Barney's Warehouse Sale AND Century 21 with my mom and got a buttload of great items that actually make me excited to start my last year of grad school (while she'll be the most styling doctor in Arizona)....

Plus I highly recommend the Duane St Hotel in Tribeca. It was close to everything we wanted in Soho/Meatpacking/the Village and was super clean and modern.

BARNEY's SALE:

Christian Louboutin Yellow Simple Pumps


Miu Miu Cork Wedges (same as Lauren Conrads but the more walkable version)



TOPSHOP (Have a HUGE fall sale!):

A.Wang Hot Pink Blazer Knockoff ($20)


Floral Romper ($50)


Rose Crop Top ($44)


And some random $2 jewelry


CENTURY 21 - sort of like last chance; high end discount department store. (best. deals. ever.)
If you don't know, now you know...:

Dolce Vita Aries Sandals in Black ($25)

J Brand Black Pallazzo Jean ($12)


Hache Silk Dress ($30)


So Low Yoga Pants (my fave - $25)










1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived in a city big enough for more veg. friendly options!

    ReplyDelete