Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Everywhere You Look, Everywhere There's a Heart

Been studying my brains out for 3 days straight and I'm still knee-deep in it - 2 midterms and 1 paper to go. Ready to bust outta here! My old laptop is finally ready to be picked up at Bestbuy so we shall see what I decided to do with that sucker. It for some reason decided to climb back up into the 80s and 90s in LA this week so any winter-clothing plans are dead.

Coming home for Halloween but no one seems to have any concrete plans so I'm hoping the night isn't a bust because I kind of enjoy my costume a little too much. However I will be getting my stomach scoped the day before so drinking may be out of the question....

The Gossip is playing a free show at Amoeba Records on Sunset tonight and once again, I'm missing out on fun-ness because of school priorities... The chance to ogle Beth Ditto in person should take precedent over a ten-page research paper, don't you agree? Too bad I'm a goodie-goodie at heart that would never dream of shirking responsibilities for drunken debauchery... hehe. Right?

WEARING:

American Apparel Gray Racerback Tank


7 For All Mankind Distressed Denim Short


American Apparel Black Tights (under shorts)



Minnetonka Moccasin Booties


And Heaps-O-Bracelets, as per usual...




No comments:

Post a Comment