Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Cannot Stay Away

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. The summer! Decided not to do 2nd summer sesson so I have two glorious months off grad school!
2. Jon & Kate announcing their important announcement tonight!
3. My apartment being inhabitable again in 3 weeks!
4. Getting my new business venture off the ground
5. The Comedians of Chelsea Handler & Katsuya with Rachel next week
6. Crossfit - 2x per week
7. Shopping whenever I scrounge up a little bit of cash (thank you eBay!)
8. Getting to hang out with the people I love for the rest of the summer!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Took a final - and I think I may have gotten my first B in grad school. Goodbye 4.0.......
2. Ate Apple Cinnamon Cheerios for brekkie
3. Studied in the Pepperdine library
4. Snuck my lunch of a chicken wrap into the Pepperdine library ;)
5. Watched the new Tori & Dean episode
6. Watched that CRAZY Housewives of New Jersey finale
7. Wished I wasn't wearing a skirt while I was studying because it inhibits me crossing my legs up in a chair
8. Made pasta with Trader Joe's Basil Marinara & Protein Plus Barilla pasta for din din

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Live in my apartment safely right now
2. Be more productive on a daily basis
3. Afford to go to Crossfit more than 2x/week and therefore...
4. Cancel my 24 hr fitness membership.
5. Eat less meat - I'm trying!
6. Wear heels all day without being such a big baby
7. Decide just exactly what I want to do with my life - I'm in graduate school, its getting to be crunch time!
8. Be independently wealthy!

8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Real Housewives of NYC/OC/New Jersey/Atlanta/Wherever
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210 - Old and New
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. The Office
6. Anything Giada DeLaurentis
7. The Hills/The City
8. Entourage

8 People I Am Tagging:
1. Japan 2009
2. Bella Serenity
3. Sparkles & Fate
4. The Style Rules
5. Ultra Violence
6. My Weekend Style
7. Keenan Evans Meyer
8. Travel's Muse

2 comments: