Friday, March 27, 2009

Lets Have Some Fun, This Beat is Sick.....

So I have been getting my hair done by Kammie at Sachi Salon in Scottsdale for years, but I'm not going home for a month and my ends were looking a little raggedy. Since Sachi runs me about $200 for a cut and highlights, I decided to pay a visit to the Toni & Guy Academy that is a couple blocks away from me. With a student ID, its only $10 for a cut. I wasn't about to trust students with my color, but I figured a trim would be fine. The girl I got was super sweet, although she took foreverrr to trim, and at the end when I said it looked a little blunt and asked for a few more layers, took a long time to do something that looked no different than before. My bangs were fine and the length was good, so I just went home and roughed the ends up with sharp scissors like I have seen Kammie do, and I'm very pleased with myself now.

Got to get some stuff done before my dad comes tomorrow, so peace out!


Emma & Sam Acid-Washed Tee


American Apparel Black Miniskirt


Target Distressed Black Tights


Minnetonka Moccasins

1 comment:

  1. At least you were smart enough to not have a student dye your hair. Wish I was that smart! Don't ever trust the Japanese to dye a foreigners hair! NIGHTMARE of my life!!!

    ReplyDelete