Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Had to send off a bunch of eBay stuff at the post office, so on the way back I stopped at the Promenade and perused Urban Outfitters, H & M, Forever 21, French Connection, the Kitson Outlet, and then Fred Segal, and found myself totally uninspired. I love shopping at sample sales, on eBay, on website sales, etc. Unless there is something specific at a big chain store like a designer collection or that bib necklace from Forevs I decided I needed, I hate shopping at these stores. Its totally boring and commercial. Fred Segal is great, but a lot of their merchandise that is still full price is from a season or two ago, and every other store already has it on sale.

My toilet is running and the plug for my sink has never worked properly, but my apartment changed management companies and I cannot get ahold of maintainance for the life of me. I really hope my water bill doesn't end up being $800000 this month! Gotta get some papers done today, peace out!



Alexander McQueen for Target Jacket



Velvet by Graham & Spencer White Maxi Dress



Minnetonka Moccasin Booties

1 comment:

  1. Wow- I haven't been to H&M since 2007. I LOVE H&M! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete