Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quoted on la.racked.com

It seems that someone other than my 3 friends are reading my blog, because I was on la.racked.com, one of my favorite sites! Here's the link:


I'm also quoted on Blackburn & Sweetzer! Another blog I check regularly, but noticed it wasn't on my blog roll, so I added it!

Blonde LA is closing its doors and the whole store is 60% off. I went today and the pickings were pretty slim however. Mostly old stuff, or cute but still really expensive things ($450 fringed Foley & Corinna tank) even with the discount. They did have some Tom's shoes ($ goes to charity), some cute jewelry, and a couple great Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent dresses, if you're interested. Doesn't look like the sale is on the website.


I want Rumi's floral 90s dress from a couple posts ago. But with spaghetti straps so I don't look like a marshmallow.

1 comment: