Monday, March 2, 2009

Uh Oh

Went to Last Chance today, my favorite place in the world, and went a little crazy. Spent about $350, so I have some serious eBay selling to do with old things in order to break even. I'm going to sell a small Fendi, a DVF striped wrap dress, and my black Uggs, among others. Bop over to my eBay name - beach03me to find it.

Today's Outfit:


James Perse White Pocket Tank, tucked into skirt



James Perse Black High-Waisted Skirt



Dolce Vita Gladiator Booties






Last Chance Finds:


Kooba Black Leather Blake Tote



Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Dr.Q Clutch in Navy



Michael Kors Black Patent Annabel Platform Pumps



Sam Edelman Utah Fringe Boots in Yellow



Diane Von Furstenberg Turquoise Print Wrap Dress


1 comment:

  1. I am SO mad we're not the same size, or I would totally be buying up all your ebay stuff!

    ReplyDelete