Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hungover Crossfittin'

Got home from Marissa's partayyy in Manhattan Beach last night at 3am a lil drunk (no worries, the boy drove me home) and managed to wake up at 7:45am and drag myself to Crossfit; something I am quite proud of considering the pukey feeling I had in my tum. Then me and the boyf went on a serious hunt to every eyeglass store in Santa Monica to get him some new frames - but we were not successful. His pickiness combined with my complete lack of glasses knowledge (perfect vision, thank you very much) did not fare us well, so we will reconvene tomorrow. We had dinner at Robata Bar (owned by Sushi Roku) and I do NOT recommend it. Despite it being happy hour, it was not worth the price - expensive, tiny, bland, smoky-flavored skewers of veggies and seafood apparently do not float my boat.

I DID discover however that Blonde LA on Main st. is reopening as a new boutique, and the whole store was 50-75% off!!!!! They even had those acid-wash distressed J Brands for $99. I had a job to do with Zacherina, so I had to tear myself away from the place but I have a feeling I may wander back on Monday when he's gone.....


WEARING:

Kova & T White Burnout Tank (got at www.lindsaylou.com for $30 during the Memorial Day sale)



Bordeaux Black Tank (underneath because the Kova is QUITE seethru)



J Brand Black Skinny Jeans



Dolce Vita Black Gladiator Sandals



Subversive for Target and
Betsey Johnson Chains (Betsey shown)



Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Cocktail Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment