Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes School Makes Me Want to Hurt Myself.

I'm in clinically psychology grad school at Pepperdine - a private, Christian college (of which I am not - Christian) and sometimes I wonder... Why does therapy have to be so dry, depressing and boring? Ughhhh. It makes me want to do sports psychology, like I originally planned - since after getting yelled at in the middle of class that I was counter-transferring (uh, the situation didn't pertain to me so I don't know how thats possible), I don't think I'm going to be any good at it and if its really going to be this hideously boring, do I really want to subject myself to it my whole life?

I have some clothing business ventures in the works right now, so who knows how this whole grad school thing will turn out. But right now at school, I'm not a happy camper.

On a different and more positive note, I think I'm going to do the 10K Camp Pendleton mud run on Saturday! My friend had a member of their 5-person team drop out, so I think I'm going to go for it! This may be temporary insanity because while I work out 4-5 times/week and do intense Crossfit workouts like 100 chin-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 squats in like 10 minutes - I AM NOT A RUNNER. My mother does super-marathons (52 miles!) and I was the gymnast. I can condition hardcore and eliptical for hours but running + me = mental block. BUT for some reason, I'm excited to tackle this.

Also, last night, me and the bf got drunk on wine on the beach during sunset. So that was fun.

I get out of class in 3.5 hours. Shoot me now please.

WEARING:

Daftbird White Tee (this looks just like the Kain ones that every celeb seems to have been gifted the whole line to. But Whit.P. is wearing the Daftbird one like me)


C&C California Black Classic Bold Tank (underneath)



James Perse Black Cotton High-Waisted Skirt (shirts tucked in)



Gold Havaianas (got for free with my Lindsay Lou order!)



Kenneth Jay Lane Black Acorn Necklace and White Horn Necklace



Plus, I've been rockin my House of Harlow ring and Forever 21 red hamsa bracelets pretty much everyday lately.... FYI.





No comments:

Post a Comment