Sunday, September 13, 2009

2009 VMAs/Dress mIX-uP/Amanda Bynes's Lack of Creativity

The VMA's haven't begun yet here on the West Coast, but the red carpet pics sure have! My faves so far:

Nicky Hilton


Leighton Meester


Allesandra Ambrosio


FeFe Dobson


Taylor Swift


Whitney Port


Miranda Cosgrove


Kid Sister


Shakira. Pink. One dress. Some stylist/PR person is about to be fired....


And Miss Amanda Bynes. Who looks fine BUT....


DOES SHE HAVE TO WEAR THE SAME FRACKING DRESS TO EVERY EVENT?!






3 comments:

  1. I saw via Twitter there is some Kanye/Taylor Swift drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda has such great legs I wasn't paying attention to the dresses. I don't see how she can wear much of anything else without going longer with the dress so I say DON'T CHANGE.

    Miranda is looking so incredibly hot. She looks so ready to have fun.

    ReplyDelete