Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There's a Tightrope Between Me and You...

And what I don't know.... (Atlanta Housewives reruns).

Gym, shower, salad, homework, school.

Re-visited the LF sale yesterday AND popped into Kiehls for some moisturizer. My bank account hates me.

Also went to the Chinese Laundry outlet store and got Serena's gray suede thigh-high Turbo boots in my Polyvore collage below for $80. Can't wait for it to get colder!


WEARING:

T Alexander Wang Gray Tank (Revolve had a bunch of his last season tanks and dresses on sale so I ordered a few - there's still some left! Also, use code instyle09 for 20% off your purchase!)


Love Quotes Black Scarf (also got on sale at Revolve)


Urban Outfitters Black Harem Pants


Pour La Victoire Camille Shoes ($225 originally, $28 dollars at the LF sale. Not a typo. And they are like the flat version of the infamous Ann Demeulmeesters... )



2 comments:

  1. omg the title of this blog made me laugh out loud! are you talking about the outlet that's on la cienega? totally want to pick up a pair of those over the knees myself and dont want to pay retail! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! I had to talk the lady into giving me that price though - they were marked $129 but they price-matched me to what they were on dsw.com and I think on the Chinese Laundry website too.

    ReplyDelete