Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Starts... Oh Crap, NOW!

Sooooo I thought school started next week. I came back to LA with a week to get my life in order before it starts. Cut to Tuesday afternoon, when after some browsing on my Facebook, I came to the startling realization that school started... Tuesday. As in, a couple hours. Apparently, just Monday classes start next week because of Labor Day... DUH.

So I'm back in school and trying to get my shiz in gear as well. In fact, I'm in class right now (shhhh, don't tell - it looks like I'm a diligent note-taking grad student). Sigh.


WEARING:

Jenni Kayne Silk Boyfriend Blazer


Cheap Monday Increase the Peace Tank


7 For All Mankind Cutoffs


Sam Edelman Balenciaga-Knockoff Booties (without the harness today - this is graduate school; I can't freak the kids out on the first day back)


Forevs/Elizabeth&James/Dogeared Jewelry. Stuck to gold today.



No comments:

Post a Comment