Monday, September 7, 2009

Back in LA!

And my clothes told me they really missed me. Spent the weekend going to the beach, dinner, farmer's market, getting my apartment back in order, and of course, hitting up the LF boutique sale (pretty much my favorite time of year).

Today I have a million errands to get done, and I'm going to tackle making my own veggie sushi tonight (since the fish allergy developed, I'm wary of it). with these Annie Chun's packs I got:


WEARING:

BP White Racerback Tank (tucked in. and changed to black James Perse tank later in the day)


Black Lacy Bra (bought at a shop in Paris)


LF Vintage Chain Distressed Denim Shorts ($38 at the sale!)


Black Havaianas


Found this pic of WifebeaterChic blogger after I posted this... I'm never original... Only to myself ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment