Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Award Show

The lovely Marissa from Sparkles & Fate (and my high school) gave me this award:

To receive this award I have to:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Seven Things You Might Not Know about Me:
1. I'm Canadian!
2. I'm a carnie - in Canada, I was a member of a kid's circus called CirKids taught by old Cirque Du Soleil members
3. I go back and forth between trying to be vegetarian and eating meat responsibly (local/organic)... So I guess I'm a flexitarian?
4. I still don't know what I want to do with myself after my master's is done next summer... But I'm starting to figure it out.
5. I stalk people on facebook that I would never want to talk to in real life. Just because I'm nosy.
6. I seriously wish high heels hurt less so I could wear them more.
7. Hats and headbands always give me a headache and yet I try to wear them anyway.

And I nominate:
1. O DO RI MA SHO

2. Haute from the Oven
3. Confessions of a Shoe Girl
4. Bella Serenity
5. The Style Rules
6. My Weekend Style
7. Olsens Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment