Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anxiousness

I'm feeling really anxious lately because I have a big paper due at 4:15 that I procrastinated on and only started this morning (I need a break, I'll get back to it right after this!), a job interview (I really need one of these things), and only two weeks of school left in which I have one more paper and 3 finals to get through. Also, I still have not been able to get a hold of damn maintainance for my building and my stupid toilet just keeps running! Ick, I hate not being calm.

To make matters worse, the last episode ever of ER is on tonight. Sad. I'm the biggest complainer ever.


Stacie Bass American Apparel Raglan Pullover w/ Studs



Seven for all Mankind Distressed Baggy Boyfriend Jeans



Dolce Vita Phoenix Gladiator Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment