Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sinful

Having a totally LA day. Went to the Farmer's Market and we bought fresh sourdough, tomatoes, and mozzarella and made sandwiches for breakfast. We're going to hit up a sample sale and MOCA downtown (I got free tix to the museum at LA Fashion Wk so we're checking it out!). The boyf has a plan of making pasta with hemp-seed pesto (nut free for me!) tonight for dinner. Should be delishhhh! And its gorgeous out! I've also been hatching business and life plans in my head all week......



Vintage Beige Fedora (barely worn it ever, thought I'd pop it on, although hats give me a headache after a couple hours so I'm sure it will come off)


American Apparel Gray Raglan Cropped Pullover


James Perse Black Cotton Pencil Skirt


Gray Havaianas


Rayban Wayfarers

No comments:

Post a Comment