Thursday, April 9, 2009

Worst Week Ever

UGH. So it has not turned into a good week. I have finals and I decided this would be a good time to lose my credit card, and then last night, drive my pretty BMW that I love into a pole in the school parking garage. I am now driving the ghetto-mobile without a mirror and a huge dent in the door, and I was up all night with anxiety over how I'm going to deal with all this. I cannot wait until next week is over, I'm going home on Friday and I am soooo ready for a break. I'm tired and depressed and stressed.

Cheer me up a tad by checking out my eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/beach03me_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Gypsy 05 is having a spring sale, they make great cotton dresses and sweats at pretty affordable prices that celebs love. Enter the code "APRILSHOWERS" at checkout for 20% off.


THURSDAY:

Emma & Sam Acid-Wash Tee



Vintage Oversize Plaid Shirt (Tied around waist like MK)



BP Black Leggings



Minnetonka Lace-Up Black Moccasins





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your pretty BMW!~No luck on finding your credit card?~ Hang in there, Beach. All the bad stuff will work itself out and you will soon have no worries!

    ReplyDelete