Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Weekend


My brother, mom and boyf came in town this weekend for my bro's 18th birthday! I got to show them around my neighborhood and we went to UCB Theatre, thats Upright Citizens Brigade to you non-hip people, its a tiny comedy club, and Amy Poehler showed up to the one we caught. We had dinner at a polish restaurant, went to the Getty museum, and my mom bought me new workout clothes at LuLu Lemon! Today, they went to Disneyland, while me and the boyf went to the beach and to lunch at Downtown Disney so I could share in the child-size happiness.
RECAP:
Friday:

Thomas Wylde White Skull Tee



Black C&C California Tank




Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Canvas Blazer (love the pink inner lining!)




Nordstroms BP Gray Leggings






Black Via Spiga Riding Boots






Saturday:


Daryl K Gray Cape Cardigan (New Barney's Warehouse Sale purchase! I love this thing!)




White C&C California Tank




American Apparel Black Leggings




Minnetonka Black Lace-up Moccasins




Yes, its possible I need to inject some color into my wardrobe, however I did use my sweet red Marc Jacobs messenger purse all weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment