Friday, February 20, 2009

Rachel Weekend Begins!

Rach got here in the morning, so I went to the earllyyyyy workout session and picked her up at the airport. Then we went shopping in West Hollywood all day long, it was madness. A sample sale, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Madison, Decades, Kitson, LF, Diavolina, Polkadots & Moonbeams, Wasteland, and couple random little vintage stores. Breakfast at Urth Caffe, lunch at Joan's on 3rd. It was amazzinng. I managed to only spend $150, so there will be a little eBay selling for me to break even. Going to dinner tonight, and maybe to a couple bars!


Day Outfit:

Elizabeth & James Buillion Tee


American Apparel Black Interlock Miniskirt


Target Black Distressed Tights (I distressed them myself because anything Shenae Grimes can do, I can do better)


Black Minnetonka Lace-up Moccasins

No comments:

Post a Comment