Saturday, February 28, 2009

Running Shoes are Complicated.

Went with my mom today to get new running shoes because my old ones are giving me blisters when I run at Crossfit. I never knew what a process real running shoes were, I always just bought the pretty ones. They put me on a treadmill and had me step on a squishy thing to analyze my gait, and apparently, my arch falls when I take a step so I need a stability shoe, I need a narrow toe box, and I need them not to be totally hideous. Couple this with a bad economy where running stores aren't ordering lots of inventory, and I went to three stores and couldn't find anything to fit my needs. I finally ordered a pair that will come into the store tomorrow or the next day, and hopefully they work. This is not what I envision when I see myself shoe shopping. I went with the Adidas Salvation:



PS. It was close to 90 degrees out in AZ today. Where did this come from?


James Perse Gray Tank



Alexander Wang Distressed Jean Shorts



Dolce Vita Black Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment