Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Want, Need, May Never Have.



Things I Covet:



Nic's House of Harlow jewelry. I want all of it. And most of it is well-priced. I will just have to drive down to Kitson to get it, which makes me tired just thinking about it. Kind of like thinking about going to Home Depot.




The Olsens's Elizabeth & James Knuckle Ring. This lil' guy is sold out, you can't find it anywhere anymore, and its the subject of much blog appreciation. Sad. FYI, it covers the whole finger.



Christian Louboutin Zipette Platform Sandal. These guys were at the Barney's sale. Tomorrow is the last day so I'm going back to see if they're cheap enough to buy yet. They probably won't be.



Belle by Sigerson Morrison Peep Toe Wedge Bootie. These were on sale on shopbop during the fall, and I regret not buying them. They actually look comfortable, while giving some height. Heels are so much easier to take in boot form, it must be the ankle support.



French Connection Wizard Dress. This baby comes in a bunch of jewel-toned colors, as well as leather, with a big, exposed bronze zipper on the back. It is cute and versatile, and despite FCUK's many sales this season, this guy just won't budge its price down. Someday I will just take the plunge.


No comments:

Post a Comment