Monday, February 2, 2009

New Shoes Cure the Blues

Last night I was feelin' kinda lonely since the BF left, so instead of going to the gym or doing my homework, I bought some shoes. I would like to point out that they were shoes on incredible sale on www.davidz.com, a New-York based shoe store. (Good thing I am in the midst of a nice chunk of eBay money from the sale of old possessions).

I got these Dolce Vita Black Leather Boots for..... Wait for it..... $30! I know!






I got these Jeffrey Campbell Studded Heels, that are dead ringers for the Gucci Babouska heels. I was considering these last summer, and then I saw them on sale, so duh! Had to get them. Guess which ones are which:












(The top ones are Jeffrey Campbell, the bottom ones are Gucci - $100 vs $1000).





I also love these affordable guys:




Jeffrey Campbell Burbs (Knockoffs of Burberry studded sandals from a year or so ago)










Bakers Studded Boots (More Gucci Babouska knockoffs... Gucci made this shoe in a sandal, pump, bootie, and boot!)










IN GOSSIP GIRLS NEWS...


Did Serena and Dan really just break up AGAIN? Who do they think they are? Ross and Rachel?

No comments:

Post a Comment