Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Study, Study, Study

I have a crap-ton of homework this week, and after spending the morning doing completely boring things like working out and going to the library, I decided to dress up a lil' for school. 'Cause I can.

I realized that the T by Alexander Wang boatneck dress that I was coveting is very similar to a James Perse dress I already own. So I busted this out for today:


James Perse Gray Boatneck Dress (mine has baggy short sleeves, not long ones)






American Apparel Black Leather Wrap Belt (cinched that dress in)








Tory Burch Black Leather Booties








Mike & Chris Leather Jacket (cuz my classrooms get COLD)








And now I want the gray racerback tank dress from T by Alexander Wang instead. And I still want the boatneck dress. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment