Monday, February 2, 2009

I Loooove Chelsea Handler

So I went with my new grad-school friend to a taping of Chelsea Lately. I've been before and its a blast and half. This time, I brought her book "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" and she signed it. I also have her first books "My Horizontal Life". I HEART Chelsea and Chuy. I found out where she gets her nails done in the Marina..... I think I shall also get my nails done there now. I've got a night-full of homework so enjoy your freedom kiddies, I'll be studying.

PS. Can we please stop talking about how J Simp got fat? She's in love, she put on a couple pounds, it happens to everyone. You realize it, and stop eating out every night. Get off her A!

Chelsea Clothes:


Nation LTD Gray Racerback Tank (tucked in)







Marc by Marc Jacobs White Blazer







Current/Elliott Distressed Boyfriend Jeans








Jessica Simpson Striker Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment