Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Jewelry

You may have noticed that I don't mention jewelry (the 3 of you who read this blog). I'm not really a jewelry girl, as I just love the clothes WAY more, so I wear the same jewelry daily, and rarely switch it up (unless I'm in the mood for my giant Kenneth Jay Lane or Marc Jacobs cocktail ring).



Nashelle Initial Disc Necklace from Wink NYC

























Dogeared Necklace - These necklaces are on a string, and when they fall off, you are supposed to make a wish. I had my chick for a good 6 months until that happened. I have a little Buddha now.





















Tiffany's Pearl Studs - A gift from my dad for my college graduation




















Diamond Studs - A gift from my wonderful boyfriend, just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment