Monday, January 12, 2009

What I Got/What I Want

RECENT PURCHASES - Grunge is back, whether you like it or not! (Thank you, Nordstrom Rack & the Fred Segal sale):

JET by John Eshaya Blue Plaid Button-Up (The only item I got full-price and the button popped off as soon as I put it on. Which led to my very first experience in sewing on a button, courtesy of ehow.com)















JET by John Eshaya Love Burnout Hoodie w/ Plaid Hood





















J Brand Lovestory Jeans:





















Alexander Wang Distressed Denim Shorts:





















I WAN
T:



Herve Leger Red Bandage Skirt:





















Sam Edelman Moto Boots (Mary-Kate has them. Generally, if MK has it, I want it):






















Balenciaga Giant Arena Clutch (This thing is seriously huge. Or maybe it just appears that way because Nicole Richie totes it around in her tiny little Good Charlotte-lovin' hands):

No comments:

Post a Comment