Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

No classes for 5 days! WOohoo! I woke up, cleaned the apartment, went to my workout class, showered, and met my friend who was in town with her boyfriend for a couple days for dinner and drinks! Tomorrow we're going to explore Malibu, and possibly the Fred Segal sale once again... Evil laugh.

Dinner (with of course, a tan hippie headband):



Anna Sui Dress (mine is blue, but it is the same)






















Mike & Chris Black Leather Jacket (mine is slightly longer and has a moto collar)























Via Spiga Black Flat Leather Riding Boots























The boots I WISH that I had, I would wear them with floaty skirts and dresses, and also leggings and distressed tees:


Frye Belted Harness Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment