Monday, January 19, 2009

LA Traffic Ruins My Plans

I got in my car to go downtown to the Rory Beca sample sale, and once I hit traffic on the 10, I promptly turned around and went home. Once you get downtown, there's more traffic, and parking costs a lot, and I don't really need to be wasting money. Not for Rory Beca. For Rebecca Minkoff, yes. For the Rachel Pally sample sale that I missed :(, yes. But not for Rory Beca. Instead, I'm going to the post office and Sephora to run errands for things that actually need to get done. Then I need to start on this damn Freud paper....

Outfit:



James Perse Gray Racerback Tank
























LNA Black Zipper Leggings

























Mike & Chris Leather Jacket (I have a diff one but I can't find a pic of it anywhere)
























Black Havaianas

No comments:

Post a Comment