Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globes 2009

The one theme of this Golden Globes red carpet seemed to be ill-fitting dresses. Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Mendes, Cameron Diaz, and the chick from Slum Dog Millionaire, I'm talking to you! These people have stylists, designer reps, and custom-made couture, so how on earth does this happen? I have none of this, and I manage to make my dresses look non-lumpy. Its not a lofty goal. Strive for smoothness. Purchase some Spanx.

There were a few that met my high standards:

Olivia Wilde (ok, I just love her because she was a lesbian on the OC, and in that creepy little-brother murdering movie with Justin Timberlake):















Heidi Klum





















Vanessa Hudgens (Rockin' a booty that I've never seen on her before)






















Kate Beckinsdale






















Maggie Gyllenhaal






















Rumer Willis






















Evan Rachel Wood (Break up with Marilyn Manson and you won't look like a vampire anymore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment