Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unemployment is Boring.

I need to apply for jobs. I only have classes two days a week, and I'm bored. There's only so much online browsing I can handle. On the plus side, my apartment is really, really clean.

Today's lounging outfit:


My new JET hoodie (see previous post)


Elizabeth & James Boullion Tee (Mine is a tee, not a tank top)





















Hard Tail Black Yoga Leggings:























Minnetonka Short Black Moccasin Booties:























Today I made a mini-pizza with a pita, marinara, low fat chedder, a bit of low fat ricotta, and some pineapple and mushrooms on top, all baked in the oven. It was soooo good. Highlight of the day, because laundry, dishes, and sending out resumes aren't really the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment