Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick Day


I woke up with the stomach flu this morning, and I'm feeling pretty shitty. Because I'm a trooper, I'm going to school. But I'm not happy about it. There will be little to no class participation today. And it is supposed to rain tonight. Yay. (On the brighter side, I did finish my Freud paper last night and its not even due until Thursday night. I don't know if I have ever finished a paper that early in my whole school career. And I'm on like, grade 17. Or Something. )





Rachel, I apologize for the influx of plaid shirts. I'm trying to get it out of my system.





Redez-Vous by Paul & Joe Sister Plaid Shirt (Paul & Joe's diffusion line for Urban Outfitters)





























BP Black Leggings





























Seychelles Tan Riding Boots (Great Loeffler Randall knock-offs)























Love Quotes Champagne Scarf






























I should be wearing my gray Marc by Marc Jacobs rain boots since I know its going to rain, but they're heavy and I'm sick and I don't want to!






















No comments:

Post a Comment