Sunday, January 25, 2009

SAG Awards

Didn't watch them. Wasn't really aware that they were happening tonight (they are just kind of a vague winter awards ceremony in my head lacking any validity). And I don't know any of the winners (But I hope Christina Applegate won for "Samantha Who" because I heart that show and if it gets canceled, I will be quite upset for at least a day or two). But I did like some of the dresses:


January Jones





















America Ferrera (Looking pretty skinny, albeit very hot. I guess real women only have curves in adolescent coming-of-age movies)






















Christina Applegate




















Angelina Jolie
























Allison Pill (I just love the shoes)

























Jennifer Carpenter























Amy Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment