Monday, January 12, 2009

Dilemma



I have these Marni boots that I bought on eBay for $200.
They're so fabulous I can't even stand it.
Problem is, they are very high. Much higher than they look in the picture. So high, that I have no occasion to wear them. They call for a going-out night, somewhere trendy where people in-the-know will appreciate them. And someplace that I do not have to walk very far to get to. With smooth roads. Because they are very high. Dilemma. One day I hope to find such an occasion.










Another tidbit about me is that I love to eat. I do not love being fat. So I am constantly seeking out restaurants and recipes that allow me to combine the two. For breakfast, I made a wrap with 1/2 of a piece of lavosh bread, two egg whites, half a chicken sausage, and 3 slices of low fat cheese. 375 calories. 100% delish.

I HEART CLOTHES AND FOOD. (But not food on clothes. Which is what tends to happen to me. I'm a messy girl.)

1 comment:

  1. I found the Sugar Cookie tea at Whole Foods.

    Go here and enter your zip code:
    http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/detail.html/special-occasion-teas/sugar-cookie-sleigh-ride

    Still call ahead because it's not always accurate

    ReplyDelete