Sunday, May 31, 2009

Accomplishments of the Day

1. I resisted the Splendid/Ella Moss sample sale AND the fashion blogger's sale today because spending money is no bueno for awhile. Like, at least a week.
2. 8 loads of laundry - whites, colors, delicates, reds, sheets, blankets, pillows, bleaching.....

3. Put away 8 loads of laundry.

4. New patio table from Urban Outfitters assembled. Cute huh?

5. Dishes. Kitchen cleaning. Bathroom cleaning.
6. Listed multiple things on eBay - Paige jeans, Rory Beca/Black Halo/Marc Jacobs/Kooba items. Check em out!!!
7. And then, after such a productive day, I got dressed for the gym and checked the hours quickly online... AND THE STUPID THING CLOSED AT 5!!! 24 HOUR FITNESS - FALSE NAME. ugh. Now I'm going to attempt some pilates/pushups/squats in my tiny studio. Oh well.


WEARING:


Vintage Plaid Flannel Shirt



White Wifebeater


Victoria's Secret Pink Sweats



Navy Havaianas


My FAVE Workout Pants (Something I'm super picky about... Like I'm not picky about all clothes...):

So Low Foldover Yoga Pants (I have a few pairs of these in black and navy, they are comfy, flattering, and do not ride down when bending over)


LuluLemon Pants and Capris (my second fave - breathable material and flattering, you just have to make sure you choose the right size, otherwise they can cause a muffin top if they're too small, or slip right off your hips if they're too large).


8. Not an accomplishment - the stupid blogger won't let me fix the posts that couldn't be read... Thats so weird, I could read them. Sorry. All that I said that day was that I bought some stuff (you can see the pictures, right?) and that my poor puppy had to have 5 teeth extracted because she has serious dental issues, despite my efforts in stopping the plaque. FYI. If you care.

9. Marissa - where did your blog go??


1 comment: