Sunday, May 17, 2009

sNOOzzing!

Sundays always make me sleepyyyyy. Walked to breakfast at La Grande Orange; I'm so excited that they finally opened it here - its fate. Gonna have a lazy day with the bf, and hopefully get some homework and errands done tonight and tomorrow before school.

And to my friend who is being held captive, teaching to children in Japan....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!


Wearing:

LA Made White Long Tank (with black bra underneath)



American Apparel Gray Cardigan


T-Bags Bib Necklace (came on a dress, looks like Marni!)


Target Black Leggings


Dolce Vita Gladiator Sandals



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh!! Thank You, Cathy, for the special Birthday Shout-Out! I love you; wish I could have spent my Birthday with you. Nothing beats celebrating your special day with your dearest and closest friends. Celebrating in Japan wasn't the same.

    ReplyDelete