Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm back in my first day of class for summer session and I'm already off task, writing this update. Obv. But at least I have gotten 4 compliments on my shoes so far, and every time I look down at them, they make me happy :)


WEARING:

Marc Jacobs White Blouse (one of the first Marc pieces I ever got; bought at a vintage store when I was like, 18. I NEVER keep anything longer than like, 6 months due to my fickleness and compulsive shopping therefore making the need to sell clothes necessary, so this was an amazing purchase. The picture is a few years old, before my jaw surgery and septoplasy, so my nose still looks like an ugly old witch. My apologies.)



LA Made White Tank (underneath)



J Brand Black Pencil Jean



Cynthia Vincent Black Wedges






Yesterday I made my favorite 6 hour drive back to LA from Phoenix and then immediately went to Trader Joe's because my fridge was seriously lacking. (But not before I took out the trash that I failed to take out before I left for 2.5 weeks. Not recommended).

Sunday's Outfit:

James Perse White Ribbed Tank


7 for All Mankind Distressed Boyfriend Jeans (I just buy men's sevens at Nordstrom's Last Chance for $9.99 and rip them up. Last Chance is the warehouse in Scottsdale where every Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack in the country sends their old/defective merchandise. Its a dirty haven for amazingness.)


Gray Havaianas

2 comments:

  1. OMGOMG don't tell people about last chance. it is too popular as is. i don't want EVERYONE stealing my pretty, but slightly damaged shoes and dresses.

    ReplyDelete