Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life makes me itchy.

I keep waking up with giant swollen fish lips and I have no idea what to attribute this allergic reaction to. I've tried switching up my toothpaste, lip balm, got a new retainer made, and switched hair products and moisturizer. It keeps happening! My latest culprit is my bamboo hypo-allergenic pillows. If its not those, I may just have to learn to live with huge, itchy red lips....

Hautelook.com sold out on Lauren Conrad's horribly overpriced and under-designed line yesterday. The only reason I can come up with for this is that they had it priced extremely low, and people snapped them up as basics. I always wonder just how many of each item they actually have, because some things on those sites sell out in literal seconds. I barely even bother with Gilt Group anymore, it sells out so damn quick, I don't even have a chance to contemplate if I want something or not.....


My 2nd class today is cancelled! This is a big deal because each grad school class is 3 hours long. WooohoO!

WEARING:

Richard Chai for Target Black Striped Racerback Tank


Target Black Maxi Skirt


House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Leather Ring (finally got this in the mail after months of it being on backorder, but I love it because its huge but surprisingly comfy)


Mike & Chris Leather Jacket (because my classrooms are chilly and when I leave, its nighttime)


Gray Havaianas

No comments:

Post a Comment