Thursday, May 21, 2009

Contemplating...

I need to get a buttload of stuff done today, and if I do, I think I'm gonna go home early tomorrow or Saturday and surprise my madre (as long as she's not reading this, which I don't think she normally does). I don't see any reason for me to hang around LA this weekend and the beginning of next week, do you? I forgot to mention that the 90210, Gossip Girl, and One Tree Hill season finales really left me hanging this week... Way to go CW. At least TLC is busting out with new episodes of Jon & Kate and What Not to Wear for the summer, although its like swapping a serious pair of Givenchy strappy heels for a flouncy summer Juicy Couture dress.


Wearing:


James Perse Gray Racerback Tank



J Brand Distresse
d Skinnies



Minnetonka Moccasins



Wasteland Black Knit Beanie




No comments:

Post a Comment