Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Note To Self: Don't Ever Miss 3 Weeks of Crossfit Again

So when I went home for 2.5 weeks at the end of the semester, I decided to experiment and just do cardio while I was home. I went to the gym and hopped on the treadmill/elliptical/stationary bike for 30 min/5 days a week while I was home. Came back to Crossfit here in LA, went last night and this morning, and realized just how out of shape my body had become. Not only can I tell that I'm less toned in appearance, I'm also set back in my Crossfitting. When I go home for 1.5 months in Aug/Sept, I need to join Crossfit Scottsdale temporarily. My arms will never be the skinny stick arms I've always wanted, so I'd rather they be toned than flabby :)
I'm watching Giada cook some amazingness while I eat a Trader Joe's premade low-fat Chinese Chicken Salad. I find this pathetic. Its only day 2 of summer session and I already don't want to go to class......


WEARING:


LNA White Long-Sleeve V-Neck Tee


Alexander Wang Distressed Denim Shorts


Dolce Vita Black Gladiator Booties


Erin Wasson Plaid Shirt (around waist)


RayBan Aviators

No comments:

Post a Comment