Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its 2009 - Why Can't Cars Drive Themselves?

I need to drive back to LA today. I really feel that since we do not yet have flying cars, cars should at least be able to drive themselves, so I can sit back and eat some Twizzlers, and then take a snooze.

Sorry the outfits have been semi-boring this week, while I used to pack like a crazy pe
rson, I have recently realized that taking my closet with me is far too much work for someone as lazy as me. We had a fun time out last night, and now I'm tired and cranky and have a six hour drive ahead of me. Sweetness. AND I have to come home in 3 weeks because unbeknownst to me, my orthodontist started me on invisaline and I will need a new retainer.
PS. My mouth is the
never-ending story of special-needs teeth. I started my orthodontia journey at 8 years old. I am now 23.


LAST NIGHT:

Brandy White Burnout Dress (with black bra)- mine is not raggedy or v-neck like hers though


Habitua
l Gray Skinny Jeans


Cynthia Vincent Luella Wedges


DRIVING HOME TODAY:

American Apparel Gray V-Neck


American Apparel Black Miniskirt


Gr
ay Havaianas


Rayban Wayfarers


BEEN ALTERNATING PURSES THIS WEEK BETWEEN:

Balenciaga Giant City Floral Bag


Rebecca Minkoff Red Morning After Bag



1 comment: